Monday, November 5, 2012

Dad...




Times have been challenging lately.  Summer months seem to be a blur and I feel that I am just now waking up.  My dad passed away a couple of weeks ago, and his well being has been weighing heavily on my everyday.  He fought hard to be well enough to receive a liver transplant.  Waiting for 5 years, this last year, his body just became too weak.  I miss him greatly.  So glad he is not suffering any longer, but so sad he left this world with so much he still wanted to experience.  The old saying of, "Don't put off tomorrow, what you can do today" I now keep in the forefront of all thoughts. 

Love you dad, you were such a good father, understanding, communicative, thoughtful, insightful, there whenever anyone needed you and so funny.  I hope to carry on all that you have taught me.

No comments: