For some, school is out today, but for most of our schools in Marin, June 11th is the day we celebrate summer time! Studio 4 Art is always available for drop-in's now, and throughout the summer, from 10:00-5:00. So come and have some creative fun!
Our favorite part of the summer is sharing our passion in creativity. Studio 4 Art, with the help of enthusiastic children, create an amazing array of art every summer day in our fine art camps. Studio 4 Art camps are overwhelmingly supported and so we decided to add a new afternoon camp this year. Same projects, guidance, education and room for experimentation. The difference is that the "free choice" time is a bit shorter.
Ages: 4-15 (Morning and Afternoon)
Age appropriate activities, qualified instructors for each age group.
Cost: $45 daily, $195 weekly
NEW, Afternoon camps: 3:00pm-5:00pm
Cost: $30 daily, $130 weekly
Techniques learned in drawing, painting, cartooning, clay, wheel-throwing, sculpture, sewing, mosaics, screen-printing, mono printing, recycled art, and relief printing. Although themed camps may not focus on all of these mediums at once, each day consists of "free choice", time for your child to choose from any and all of the above.
• Creative Chaos - Dabble in all art mediums, learning how mixed media can be so fun!
• Eat a Still-life - Paint, draw, sculpt and then eat!
• For the Sake of Paint - Everything you wanted to know about paint!
• Clay is for Play - Each day will be a new project made from clay.
• Animals, Animals, We Love Animals - Sculpt, draw and paint.
• Multiple Mosaics - Creating handmade tiles, letters and figurines, to design flowerpots, mirrors, frames and sculptures.
• The Power of Giving - Create gifts and choose one to donate
• The Life of an Artist -Study of styles and influences in art history
• Palette of Projects - Paper Making, Papier Mache, Mask Making
• Op-N-Poppin’ Art -learn screen printing, patterns, repetition, color theory.