Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Screen Printing is FUN!

I don't know if I could have pictured a better, successful and fun time! I had to include a few photos of the art room. Yes, this space is dedicated to art. Unbelievable.


Thanks for letting me hang-out in such a wonderful space with great kids!

Just some of the examples that were created. After the screen had been used I immediately washed the paint off. Now they can be used again.
I wanted a shirt with this alien on it soooo bad!
The adults couldn't keep their hands off! Many of the teachers and parents had fun creating their own one-of-a-kind design. It was great to see them just as excited, if not more so, by their finished piece of artwork.
Just as I was cleaning up I had a new student walk in. Glad he did, isn't his spaceship cool!


This process was immediately gratifying. The results were amazing. The graphics were easy to read. All that I have to say is.....watch out t-shirts I think you all could use a little more spunk and color.

1 comment:

TERI REES WANG said...

Oh, my Goodness!...Can I come?!
A lovely space. I need to move in immediately. My favorite art game is the "pass along". It makes for a good time passer at the diner, on the paper place mats for sure. No matter how many players...each owns a color, and makes their mark, in due time, and then "pass it along". The rotation begins, one paper per couple, or one per person, still no matter. No one artist can stake full claim to one piece. Instead all participating artist can stake claim collectively. A lottery line up of musical chairs/art can be had by each, in the end. Signatures on all, and by each is a must...far more valuable.